What is API?
API is an abbreviation of application program interface. API allows the data to be synced from your website to your Lelong.my Web Store.
What you should do for the API integration?
Step 1: Complete the API Integration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download the form from the link below.
Step 2: Refer to documentation online
Step 4: Please email your feed URL and UserID to email@example.com. Upon registering the feed with Lelong.my, we will provide a Key to you as an Application ID. You can use this key as authentication token to control who can access to the Feed.
Example key format : Key = 19d2c632-9e32-45a4-abd3-e8c29f0db17
How to start and what is required?
Before you begin, make sure you have :
1. Subscribed to Lelong.my web store.
2. Must subscribe to NetPay and NetPay must be active in your web store. If you have not subscribed, please click here.
3. Complete and have submitted the API Integration request form.
For any other inquiries on API, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to submit products to Lelong?
To submit products to Lelong, you should develop your own program to call Lelong’s API.
Click here for more information.
How to update product prices?
To update the prices for the products which you have already submitted to Lelong, you should call this API.
* Note that this update only works for products that you have previously submitted through the API. This API will not update prices for products which you have posted through the Lelong.com.my website.
How to update product quantities?
To update the quantities for the products which you have already submitted to Lelong, you should call this API.
* Note that this update only works for products that you have previously submitted through the API. This API will not update quantities for products which you have posted through the Lelong.com.my website.
How to minimize out of stock situations?
You can do the following to minimize the situation where an order is placed by a customer, but you are unable to fulfill the order because it is actually out of stock:
1. Frequently update the product quantities on Lelong through the API.
2. Setup an API, hosted on your server, which Lelong will call during the ordering process. For this, please refer to the following.
How to download orders back to your server?
To download the orders back to your server, you need to develop an API and host it on your web server to accept calls from Lelong’s server. Lelong will push orders to your server through this API periodically. Only paid orders will be pushed to your server.
How to update shipping method, tracking number and shipping date to the orders?
To do these updates to the orders, you will need to call the following API.
Query merchant inventory feed spec:
Submit order to merchant feed spec:
Update Shipment Tracking spec:
Submit Order Button:
You should take note that:
1. You are not allowed to link out or show your own domain in your Lelong.my web store and posting page.
2. All your transactions will be transacted in Lelong.my only.
3. Each category has it’s own transaction fee, and it will be charged based on successful transaction.
4. You must adhere to Lelong’s Web Store Terms and Conditions. Failure will result in your account suspension.